Guildford Grammar School leads the way as an inclusive Pre-K-12, co-educational, boarding and day school in Perth. As one of the oldest schools in Western Australia with a strong reputation for our warm and inclusive community, you’ll be welcomed into a dynamic and passionate team that are committed to providing students with an outstanding education and extraordinary opportunities.
Benefits of working at Guildford Grammar School
- A salary commensurate with your experience and skill level
- Ongoing professional development, learning and skill growth
- Genuine care and interest in your wellbeing, with programs and events in support of this
- Inclusion and the opportunity to play a role in relevant School events
- Onsite free parking
- Honest and meaningful feedback about your performance
- Access to a generous parental leave program (where applicable)
- Access to salary sacrifice arrangements (where applicable)
In return, Guildford Grammar School expects all members of staff to be engaged, productive and collaborative in all aspects of their role. Our culture of continuous improvement develops open honest communication and constructive feedback to develop essential skills, building the capacity of all. Our staff journey above and beyond each day to deliver the highest quality of service at all times.
As a school grounded in the Anglican faith, we expect all staff members to respect the values, traditions and ethos of the School.
Mrs Kristy Teo
Director of Human Resources, Corporate and Retail Services
Mrs Gina Lopez
Human Resources Officer
Ms Stephanie Fossey
Finance and Human Resources Administrator
If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities or have any questions about our working environment, please send an enquiry to: email@example.com