Your Journey Starts Here
Guildford Grammar School welcomes all students from Early Learning (pre-Kindergarten) to Year 12 to our warm and inclusive community. We understand the significance of choosing the best education for your child and the many factors that require careful consideration. Our friendly and experienced Admissions team are available to guide you through the enrolment process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Steps to enrolment
Step One: Contact us
Submit an enquiry for enrolment so our Admissions team can keep in touch and answer any initial questions you may have.
Phone: (08) 9377 9222
Step Two: Explore our School
Join us for a School Tour. Meet our friendly staff and discover the extraordinary opportunities available at our School. Explore our beautiful campus and see our meaningful learning opportunities in action.
- Tours for all years from Early Learning (pre-Kindergarten) to Year 12 and boarding
- Group tours are held each year, each term for the Preparatory and Senior School
- Private tours may also be arranged by contacting our Admissions team. Tour priority is given to enrolments within the next two years.
Step Three: Apply
Submit an Application for Enrolment with all the required documentation and application fee.
Step Four: Interview
Once your application has been processed, your family will be invited to meet with our Admissions team to discuss your application and child’s needs. We look forward to meeting you!
Start your journey today
Start your Guildford Grammar School journey by following the enrolment process below. We recommend submitting your Application for Enrolment two years in advance of year of entry.
For international enrolments, please refer to our International Enrolments page.
1. Read our Enrolment Procedures and the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
2. Print, complete and sign the Application for Enrolment.
3. Send your application to our Admissions team with all required documentation and the application fee.
Head of Admissions
Guildford Grammar School
11 Terrace Rd
GUILDFORD WA 6935
4. Your application is reviewed and progressed based on enrolment criteria and availability.
5. You are invited to interview with our Admissions team two years prior to enrolment to discuss your application and child’s needs. Placements cannot be guaranteed for applications received within two years of entry.
6. Following your interview, the Admissions team will be in touch to discuss the offer of enrolment.