Parents & Friends’ Society (P&F)
At the core of our community is the Guildford Grammar School Parents and Friends’ Society (P&F).
The Society’s sub-committees include:
- Friends of Preparatory School (FOPS)
- Friends of Senior School (FOSS)
- Boarders Parents’ Association (BPA)
- Guildford Arts Supporters (GAS)
- Friends of Sport
Together, these committees provide parents, guardians, caregivers and friends with an opportunity to participate in and contribute to a large number of school-related activities throughout the year, including sport, the arts, and social and fundraising initiatives.
The P&F’s purpose is to support the School’s focus of inspiring students to be outstanding citizens who work to create a just, loving and peaceful society by:
- fostering goodwill between parents, staff, students of the School and the wider community
- providing personal service to the School
- delivering financial assistance for the School
- creating opportunities for social exchange between all segments of the School
- actively promoting the aims and objectives of the School.
The Society is funded through parents’ membership subscriptions and fundraising initiatives including those run by the sub-committees. Each year, in consultation with the School, the P&F establishes the purpose of these funds, delivering community and cultural outcomes that can be seen and valued by all.