Guildford Grammar School is a significant employer in the Eastern suburbs of Perth. The environment is one of open spaces and is idyllically located on the Swan River. The School offers an exciting range of employment and career opportunities for teachers in addition to a large range of positions for administration professionals, grounds and maintenance experts and apprentices, academic and sporting coaches and boarding roles.
The School has a wonderful sense of community for all staff with many opportunities to participate in the broader life of the School. The School has a very strong focus on tradition and values and this is particularly nurtured through the magnificent Chapel located on the School grounds.
As a member of staff at the School, you can expect to receive;
- a salary commensurate with your experience and skill level
- ongoing professional development, learning and skill growth
- genuine care and interest in your wellbeing with programs and events to support this
- inclusion and the opportunity to play a role in relevant School events
- onsite free parking
- regular communication about School events and activities
- honest and meaningful feedback about your performance
- access to a generous parental leave program (where applicable)
- access to salary sacrifice arrangements (where applicable)
In return, the School expects all members of staff to be engaged, productive and collaborative in all that they undertake. Staff must be open to receiving feedback, strive for continuous improvement and be prepared to go above and beyond to ensure the highest quality of service delivery every day. There is a requirement that all staff members respect the values, traditions and Anglican ethos of the School.
The School’s Purpose and Values are at the cornerstone of every interaction within the School. All of our dedicated and enthusiastic staff directly or indirectly inspire students to achieve personal excellence and to be outstanding citizens who work to create a just, loving and peaceful society.
Our externally-offered positions available are advertised on our website and at Seek.com.au. Additionally, many of our senior positions and teaching roles are also advertised in The West Australian employment section.
Click here for information about our search for our next School Principal
Click here to view all other positions on the Guildford Grammar School Job Board